A quick and easy DIY gift for beer lovers! Cheers!
This is a super simple gift-basket for that special someone who really only wants one thing – a drink.
That said, this DIY is just a guideline, I encourage you to customize your basket in any way you see fit. Beer? Coolers? Wine? Pop (soda)? Be creative and use whatever beverage you think will quench that thirst!
So here’s what you’re going to need:
- Beer (or another drink of your choosing)
- Fake flowers
- A hot glue gun
- Mini-chocolate bars, or any other special treat you’d like to add!
- Tissue paper
- Trim the flowers, leaving about an inch of stem
- Using the hot glue gun, attach one flower to each beer cap
- While your glue gun is still hot, glue your treats onto the skewers
- Take your box and add a few layers of tissue paper ( I used 1 white, 1 pink, and 2 green)
- Arrange everything in your box
That’s all! This DIY takes about 15 minutes to complete… and the result? A beautiful brew-quet!
Looking for something to really push your gift over the top? I found these other beer related DIYs around the web!
So what do you think? Who in your life would like to receive this sort of gift – you perhaps? Let me know in the comment box below!