These simple DIY earrings look beautiful and only take one minute to make!
Quirky, interesting pieces that stand out are some of the best conversation starters. These fashionable pebble stud earrings definitely fall into that category! Inspired by walks along the beach (thanks to a surprisingly mild Canadian winter!), this DIY project is a great idea for anyone who loves naturalistic style or simple, statement-making accessories.
Seriously though… These bad-boys are SO easy to make!
Here’s what you are going to need:
- Pebbles – collect your own, or purchase from your local craft store!
- Crazy glue
- Flat post earrings (like these)
- Earring backs
- Gift tags (optional)
- Start by picking out the pebbles you want to use – don’t worry if they don’t match!
- Apply a thin layer of crazy glue to the earring post
- Hold for 30 seconds
- Set aside and let dry for a few hours
- Wear – and look amazing
If you are making these as a gift I suggest buying some cute gift tags and just poking the earrings through. This is just a little added something to take your gift over the top!
So what do you think? Would you or someone you know wear these? Let me know in the comment section below!